OUTCO: Our Clients
OUTCO are proud to be working with over 1,000 clients across the UK, who are taking advantage of our bundled service offering. From grounds and winter to surfacing and EV charging solutions, OUTCO are trusted by some of the biggest names in the UK such as Tesco, Amazon, BP, IKEA, Savills and the NHS to complete their outdoor estate compliance and maintenance works.
Our clients are supported with smart technology to track and report our works on any device, anywhere and at any time, and part of the reasons for our fantastic client feedback.
The sectors we serve
Working across multiple sectors to ensure site compliance, OUTCO are proud to have have a long- standing relationship with many of the biggest brands from the leisure and retail, petrochemical, logistic and transport, facilities and property management, industrial and commercial, educational and healthcare sectors 24/7, 365 days a year.
National Supplier Relationships
But it isn’t just the fantastic relationships we build with our clients, the relationships we develop with our supply chain have helped us to benefit our clients by bringing the latest innovation to the UK markets to them first. Working with such a strong national supply chain ensures we can provide the best service possible for our clients anywhere in the UK, backed by some of the biggest names in the industry. These relationships ensure a cost-effective and efficient service to our clients from the very north of Scotland to the southern coast of England.
The benefits of working with a single contractor are clear to see, but we have listed just a few below,
Benefits to clients of working with OUTCO
- Proactively safeguard against predictable and reputational risks
- Guarantees compliance and total peace of mind
- Delivers a clear audit trail of estate activity over time
- Confidence that outdoor estates will be safe, compliant and fully operational all year round
- Supply chain simplification and cost efficiency through delivery of an end-to-end service via a single contractor, saving you time and money
- Supply chain simplification, service bundling and technology integration for commercial efficiency
- Support facilities and property managers in delivering on their service level agreements with assured delivery
- Support facilities managers’ strategies to deliver ESG benefits to clients such as the low emissions asphalt OUTCO can install
- Customer experience enhancements from innovation such as EV charging and COVID-secure outdoor space use.
Altogether, one step ahead
Related posts from OUTCO
“How tech is being used to keep the UK moving during winter” – published in FMOnline November 2023. Although the automation of winter maintenance doesn’t require clients to even request a gritting service, digitisation is allowing customers to immediately view in real-time when and where that service is delivered