Working with OUTCO
We protect, maintain and improve outdoor estate infrastructure. Our unique combined service offering provides a new way for customers to manage outdoor assets by bringing together multiple outdoor services for greater efficiency, performance and convenience.
Our complete service keeps our customers one step ahead of regulatory and operational compliance, ensuring their outdoor estate looks good and runs like clockwork come rain, shine or snow, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Year after year.
Benefits of working with OUTCO
- Confidence that outdoor estates will be safe, compliant and fully operational all year round (critical for undisrupted revenue for clients)
- Incremental revenue for clients driven by OUTCO’s innovation
- Supply chain simplification and cost efficiency through delivery of an end-to-end service
- Cost and administration efficiencies through supply chain simplification, service bundling and technology integration
- Data-driven assurance that issues are being resolved, with the evidence repository to demonstrate compliance
- Support facilities and property managers in delivering on their service level agreements with assured delivery
- Support facilities managers’ strategies to deliver ESG benefits to their clients
- Confidence that retailers, employers and government are delivering on ESG pledges across their entire real estate footprint
- Experience enhancements from innovation such as EV charging and COVID-secure outdoor space use
- Creating an outdoor space that supports the client brand
- A pleasant experience of the outdoor estates of shopping, work and leisure destinations.
You may also be interested in
OUTCO offer the UK’s first end-to-end estate maintenance and compliance solution powered by smart technology. We provide a full range of winter maintenance, grounds maintenance and asset maintenance to our clients nationwide
With some of the most experienced leadership in the industry, we pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients providing a reliable, quality service
OUTCO is here to help. By embedding our detailed outdoor estate compliance reporting into our client’s individual APIs, we can deliver tailored service validation reports whenever and wherever required. 24/7, 365/365 outdoor estate compliance
From clearing gutters to repairing potholes and unblocking drains, outdoor maintenance tasks are becoming more vital than ever in ensuring smooth business operations despite the challenges posed by increasing rain during autumn and winter
As the leaves begin to fall, businesses of every size are faced with the annual challenge of leaf accumulation on their premises. Those red, brown and yellow tones of Autumn may look stunning and evoke dreamy thoughts of stirring family walks and mulled wine, but for business, falling leaves clog drains, leading to water damage and flooding, and accumulate on paths, car parks, and other areas, posing a slip and fall hazard. Fallen leaves also attract pests and block gutters
What exactly causes potholes to form, and how does the current icy weather play a role? The freeze-thaw cycle is a natural process that occurs when temperatures fluctuate between freezing and thawing. This cycle is especially active during the winter and spring seasons, when temperatures frequently dip below freezing and then rise again
DIY Winter Gritting for Businesses: A Safe and Effective Approach. DIY gritting can be a cost-effective alternative for businesses with the necessary resources and expertise. In this blog, we’ll explore the key considerations for businesses undertaking their own winter gritting, with a focus on the specific areas that DIY Winter Gritting often falls short on.
The UK is no stranger to the extreme of winter weather. Throughout its history, the country has faced several extreme winter snow years, each leaving an indelible mark on infrastructure and the lives of our citizens.
With over two decades of expertise in winter gritting, OUTCO’s operational team has more experience than any other winter services provider in the UK