GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVES – HULL
The OUTCO Grounds Maintenance Services division specialises in commercial landscape management and is delivered across the UK and we are looking to recruit three experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join us in the Hull area.
Being able to apply exemplary customer service/satisfaction, innovation and achieving a positive commercial impact are the cornerstones of our business.
• Duties will include grass cutting, hedge trimming and keeping foliage tidy
• Shrub bed maintenance, weeding, fertilising plants and grass
• Using hand tools and powered horticultural machinery when necessary
• Working as part of the team on a static site, responsible for keeping landscaped areas clean and tidy
• Be eligible to work in the UK and provide a clean DBS check
• Clean Driving Licence is essential
• At least 2 years’ experience in grass cutting, hedge trimming and general landscaping is essential
• PA1/PA6 spraying licence is essential
• Drivers licence B+E entitlement (trailer towing) would be advantageous but not essential
• Horticultural training and certification would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience and/or certification in landscaping tasks such as planting, turfing and installation of hard surfaces would be advantageous but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer:
• Salary £20,500
• 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
• Access to online company benefits – online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts/Wellbeing centre
• Career Growth and further development
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are values that are central to our success, come and see for yourself.