Our Quality Commitment
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services possible. This commitment is evident our investment in our training, technology, processes and quality control procedures.
OUTCO is a leading provider of winter maintenance, grounds maintenance, and asset maintenance services with some of the most experienced leadership in the industry. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients providing a reliable, quality service. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services possible. This commitment pervades everything OUTCO does, from our investment in training and technology to our rigorous quality control procedures.
One of the most notable demonstrations of OUTCO’s quality commitment is our portfolio of clients. We proudly serve over 4,500 sites across the UK, managing more than 50 million square meters of outdoor space. This extensive reach signifies the trust that numerous organisations, including retail giants, healthcare institutions, and educational facilities, have placed in OUTCO to maintain and enhance their outdoor environments. These figures, and the fact that clients stay with us for many years, underscore our determination to deliver top-tier services.
Training and Technology
OUTCO believes in training its employees to be the best. All gritting operatives undergo nationally recognised training through the OUTCO Academy. This training covers all aspects of winter maintenance, including risk assessment, method statements, and safe working practices. OUTCO also invests heavily in technology to improve the quality and efficiency of its services. For example, OUTCO uses salt spreaders with GPS tracking to ensure that salt is applied evenly and precisely, and our bespoke backend technologies such as PULSE and NIMBUS make for an unparalleled customer experience.
OUTCO’s rigorous quality control procedures ensure that our services meet the highest standards. All work is inspected for quality before it is completed. OUTCO also uses data analytics to track and monitor the quality of its services. This data is used to identify areas for improvement and to ensure that OUTCO is continuously delivering the best possible service to its customers.
OUTCO is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 certified, illustrating our dedication to maintaining high standards in quality management, environmental responsibility, and occupational health and safety. Certifications demonstrate our commitment to delivering consistent, quality-driven services while upholding the highest industry standards. Our dedication to quality extends to environmental responsibility – our sustainable approach includes recycling 99% of waste generated during operations.
OUTCO’s commitment to quality is also reflected in our investment in cutting-edge technology and equipment. With a fleet of over 200 vehicles, including specialised winter, surface repair and cleaning machinery, we ensure that our team is equipped with the best tools available. These investments are not just about staying competitive but ensuring that clients receive efficient and effective outdoor estate management solutions. By utilising the latest technology, OUTCO can provide precise, data-driven insights into the condition of outdoor assets, enabling clients to make informed decisions for maintenance and improvement.
Facts and Figures
- OUTCO has a 99.97% customer satisfaction rate.
- OUTCO is ISO Quality Management System 9001:2015 accredited.
- OUTCO is a member of the British Association of Landscape Industries.
- OUTCO’s winter risk assessment is endorsed by QBE, a global insurance group.
Examples of OUTCO’s Quality Commitment
Here are a few examples of how OUTCO’s quality commitment is evident in its services:
- Winter Maintenance: OUTCO’s winter maintenance services are designed to minimise risk and keep customers’ outdoor estates safe and accessible during the winter months. OUTCO’s winter gritting operatives are highly trained and equipped with the latest technology to ensure that salt is applied evenly and precisely. OUTCO also offers liability protection to its customers, which gives them peace of mind knowing that they are covered in the event of an accident.
- Grounds Maintenance: OUTCO’s grounds maintenance services are designed to keep customers’ outdoor estates looking their best. OUTCO’s team of experienced grounds maintenance professionals can provide a wide range of services, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, and weed control. OUTCO also offers a variety of sustainable grounds maintenance solutions, such as wildflower meadows and green roofs.
- Asset Maintenance: OUTCO’s asset maintenance services are designed to help customers extend the life of their outdoor assets and reduce their maintenance costs. OUTCO’s team of experienced asset maintenance professionals can provide a wide range of services, including inspections, repairs, and replacements. OUTCO also offers a variety of preventive maintenance programs that can help to reduce the risk of unexpected breakdowns.
Overall, OUTCO’s quality commitment is evident in everything the company does. OUTCO is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality services possible, and its investment in training, technology, and quality control procedures ensures that its customers receive the best possible service.
How Nimbus Technology Drives Our Operators
Arming our operators with OUTCO technology ensures the highest possible standard in their work, from start to finish. This starts with pre-commencement health and safety checks, driving to site, completion of activities (e.g., each gritting visit), through to confirmation of the end of an operator’s shift and reporting back to you of work completed. Jobs are dispatched daily and directly to an operator’s smartphone, ensuring that our teams work safely and efficiently.
Job status is tracked through Nimbus, providing visibility of the status and progress of work at any time per operator, to maintain SLA performance. All data collected via Pulse is imported into our Nimbus contract system, following the successful completion of each job, enabling the efficient production and expedition of client performance reports submitted daily.
As the leaves begin to fall, businesses of every size are faced with the annual challenge of leaf accumulation on their premises. Those red, brown and yellow tones of Autumn may look stunning and evoke dreamy thoughts of stirring family walks and mulled wine, but for business, falling leaves clog drains, leading to water damage and flooding, and accumulate on paths, car parks, and other areas, posing a slip and fall hazard. Fallen leaves also attract pests and block gutters
What exactly causes potholes to form, and how does the current icy weather play a role?
DIY Winter Gritting for Businesses: A Safe and Effective Approach. DIY gritting can be a cost-effective alternative for businesses with the necessary resources and expertise.
The UK is no stranger to the extreme of winter weather. Throughout its history, the country has faced several extreme winter snow years, each leaving an indelible mark on infrastructure and the lives of our citizens.
With over two decades of expertise in winter gritting, OUTCO’s operational team has more experience than any other winter services provider in the UK