IT Systems Trainer
OUTCO is an award-winning outdoor estate management business delivering compliance and commercial efficiency though smart technology. If you want to join a Group that is growing at pace and play a key role supporting the IT Department and Management Team through a period of ambitious business transformation, this could be the role for you.
The IT Systems Trainer reports directly to the Head of IT Delivery and plays a vital role in providing detailed, quality training and assistance to all users of OUTCO systems. Building and maintaining a training library, managing, and reporting on training sessions and ensuring that training materials and respective users, are up to date at all times is an important aspect of the role.
Through higher quality training and structured onboarding of new staff, OUTCO aims to improve user engagement, increase system uptake, and improve overall quality of data in our systems.
• Build and deliver engaging Training programmes
• Become the subject matter expert for all applications used at OUTCO. Currently, Dynamics 365, Telematics Mobile Apps, Telematics back office, and Business Central applications
• Maintain and deliver an onboarding training programme for all new employees.
• Provide regular annual refresher training
• Improve data quality through user engagement and feedback on IT changes required
• Deliver a programme of training as required
• Provide support during development of user acceptance testing
• Create and maintain all related training material and a version-controlled Training Library
• Maintain a full training log including user feedback of sessions to aid continuous improvement and user experience
• Provide weekly training report(s) and statistics
• Improve user engagement, increase system uptake, and improve overall quality of data in our systems.
• Proven and demonstrable experience as an IT Trainer with experience working within a training or IT Support function.
• Experience of delivering software training to a group or 1:1 basis both in person and remotely is essential
• Experience managing and implementing change to improve service effectiveness and efficiency and an ability to adapt quickly to new applications and technologies is essential.
• You will be a self-motivated, quick leaning and confident individual who is able train and present technical material to a wide range to business users and answers any questions
• Proven ability to work to challenging timescales and project deadlines in a complex and diverse organisation would be an advantage.
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a progressive role to deliver meaningful change.
Package & benefits include:
• Salary – Highly competitive
• Location – Leatherhead or surrounding areas with flexibility to work from home
• Hours – 37.5 per week
• Annual leave –20 days + bank holidays
• Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
• Career growth and further development
• OUTCO employee benefits platform – access to over 750 online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts & wellbeing centre
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to reply individually, therefore if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
OUTCO is an equal opportunities employer, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are values that are central to our success.