LANDSCAPING OPERATIVE – GLASGOW / MOTHERWELL
OUTCO Grounds Maintenance Services division specialise in commercial landscape management and due to our success and growth, we are recruiting for an experienced Landscaping Operative to join us in the Glasgow or Motherwell area.
Being able to apply exemplary customer service/satisfaction, innovation and achieving a positive commercial impact are the cornerstones of our business.
• Working as part of reactive works team, duties will be varied across both soft and hard landscaping tasks
• Using hand tools and power machinery when necessary
• Installation of landscape improvement and repair schemes
• Promoting a safety culture and ensuring you operate in accordance with company Health & Safety procedures at all times
• Being flexible and complying with any reasonable requests made by your line manager
• Be eligible to work in the UK and provide a clean DBS check
• Clean Driving Licence is essential
• Tickets such as CSCS, Excavator, Abrasive Wheel etc would be desirable
• Experience and/or certification in general landscaping tasks i.e. planting, fencing, turfing and installation of hard surfaces is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join OUTCO, in return for the right candidate we offer:
• Full time, permanent role
• A competitive Salary dependent on experience
• 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Auto Enrolment pension – NEST
• Access to online company benefits – online/high street shopping vouchers/discounts/Wellbeing centre
• Career Growth and further development
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are values that are central to our success, come and see for yourself.