Be proactive today – the easy steps you can take to prevent potholes
Potholes are a common problem in the UK, especially during the winter months. The repeated freezing and warming of temperatures is the ideal weather pattern which encourage potholes to appear.
By working with OUTCO we can prevent potholes from becoming a problem.
Performing regular site inspections will help you identify any potential issues, and by acting early, you will not only prolong the life of your hard-standing surfaces but save costs on larger repairs later on.
Our advice is simple when it comes to potholes: be proactive, rather than reactive.
How to identify the early signs of potholes
- Loose material sitting on top of the surface
- Cracks or “crocodile skin” beginning to appear
- Depressions or water pooling
- Small holes due to missing material
- Breakdown or wearing of joints and/or sealing material.
Prevent potholes from appearing on your site
You have a duty of care to ensure your sites are safe, compliant and without risks to either workers or visitors. Acting as soon as issues appear will help prevent the problem from developing into a bigger concern over time. A site inspection will allow us to:
- Inspect the failure and the surrounding area
- Identify potential issues and highlight concerns
- Provide expert advice on what has caused the defect and advise on the most suitable course of action.
Why choose OUTCO for your surfacing needs
Our surfacing division are surfacing specialists, who have decades of experience and knowledge. We provide:
- Wide range of solutions to match your requirements, budgets and expectations
- Environmentally focused pothole repairs
- Unparalleled experience and service you can rely on
- Commercially aware to minimise the impact on your day-to-day business
- Use of high-quality materials to ensure longevity
- Uncompromising approach to safety
- National service delivered with a local touch.
Pothole repair services to meet your needs
We provide numerous solutions to potholes and can assist you with producing site condition reports and recommendations. In addition to repairs, we also provide a complete resurfacing and refurbishment service.
- Pothole and minor surface repairs
- Patch repair (covering a larger area)
- Full surfacing asphalt works
- Specialist coatings: waterproofing, aesthetic asphalt and street art services.
As some sites are seeing a reduction in footfall and vehicle traffic, now is an ideal time to review your car park condition and maintenance needs.
Keep your customers safe and book your pothole repair services
Our advice couldn’t be simpler: be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to potholes
To find out how we can work together, or to obtain a free quote or site inspection, please contact us today.
Related posts from OUTCO
As the leaves begin to fall, businesses of every size are faced with the annual challenge of Leaf Clearance on their premises. Those red, brown and yellow tones of Autumn may look stunning and evoke dreamy thoughts of stirring family walks and mulled wine, but for business, falling leaves clog drains, leading to water damage and flooding, and accumulate on paths, car parks, and other areas, posing a slip and fall hazard. Fallen leaves also attract pests and block gutters
Our Environmental Road Polymer Technology (ERPT) is the latest innovation in car park and environmental pothole repair, using patented Recycled Rubber Polymer Technology to repair potholes which achieves up to 95% less CO2 emissions in the process.